Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Texas Luau

Last Sunday, after Collin spoke in church, my parents had close friends and family come over to the house, for a Texas Luau. My grandparents from Arizona even made a surprise trip to send Collin off. Collin had requested brisket to be served and my mom delegated it out from there! It was a beautiful day, he had a great turn out for church and for the luau! Because I wasn't there I will let the photo's tell the story.

Collin and Lindsay

My Dad (Bill) serving up the kids

Collin enjoying some of his other "mothers"

Grandma and Grandpa Hall enjoying their food
Lindsay is quite the baker, I hear, and she made Collin this AWESOME Hawaiian shirt cake!

His missionary tag from the cake

Hanging with his friends

Looks like interesting conversation to me.. it needs a WHOLE bag of chips.. haha

The man of the day

Friends for Life!

The proud momma and poppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment